diVa™ Laser Vaginal Therapy
diVa™ Laser Vaginal Therapy
diVa™ Laser Vaginal TherapyCONTACT US NOW
diVa™ Laser Vaginal Therapy uses the one and only Hybrid Fractional Laser technology to help you feel more like your younger, vital, sensual self. We know every woman has a unique body, and unique needs. The technology utilized in diVa™ allows us to customize your treatment to address a woman’s intimate needs and produce the desired, personalized results.
This incredible procedure can help improve a woman’s self-esteem and quality of life. Don’t settle or suffer from declining vaginal health. diVa™ Laser Vaginal Therapy is a quick, comfortable, no downtime solution to women’s most intimate challenges.*
*All benefits accrued by diVa™ Laser Therapy vary by patient, as each one undergoes treatment with her own unique feminine health profile.
Are any of these issues affecting your daily life:
- You always need to know where the nearest restroom is, wherever you go?
- You limit how much liquid you consume when there are no restrooms nearby?
- You are unable to sit through an entire movie without stepping out to use the restroom?
- You have to wear pads or panty liners due to bladder leakage or accidents?
- You’ve stopped going to the gym or exercising due to bladder accidents?
- You’ve considered having bladder surgery to correct these problems?
- You’ve already had bladder surgery, and you still experience some of these issues?
- You experience vaginal dryness accompanied by irritation and itching?
- You’ve used any medications, prescription or over-the-counter, to treat vaginal dryness, or lack of lubrication causing painful intercourse?
If any or all of these concerns are yours, there is a solution!
Is diVa™ Laser Vaginal Therapy right for me?
Women’s vaginal health should be thought of as any other parts the body, it can change as they age, and may require some help to stay in peak condition. Women who experience a decline in vaginal health and sexual satisfaction may often trace it back to two events.
Childbirth stretches and stresses the vaginal canal and surrounding tissue which may lead to diminished vaginal health. Although the vagina is repaired over time naturally, some women may not experience the same state of vaginal health they enjoyed prior to childbirth.
Menopause or an additional event like a hysterectomy, chemotherapy, or breastfeeding could lead to a decline in the production of estrogen in the ovaries. A limited or slower production of estrogen has been shown to lead to thinning, drying, and inflammation of the vaginal walls. Following these events, many women experience a decrease in vaginal function.
Utilization of the diVa™ technology can also be extended to women who experience a feeling of looseness, or vaginal laxity, which can be caused by a loss of collagen due to childbirth, aging, hormonal changes, or gravity. Bladder control and leakage issues can occur due to lax vaginal walls.
This laser vaginal therapy can reduce vaginal laxity, increase muscle tone, enhance sensation, and naturally increase vaginal lubrication.Exclusively offered in Southwest Florida by Dr. Diane Brzezinski