View our important safety guidelines below:
Our Updated Patient Guidelines:
- All patients will be screened during the scheduling process and again upon entry. This will include a temperature test.
- If you have had a fever, cough, positive COVID-19 test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19, or have been on a cruise or have had foreign travel within the past 14 days please let us know. CLICK HERE for a COVID-19 symptom guide.
- All patients are required to wear a mask or face covering upon entry and during the appointment as appropriate. Supplies are extremely limited and we are unable to supply our patients with masks. CLICK HERE for a guide on making your own mask.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and PPE appropriate to the situation.
- The coffee and beverage station is not available.
Call our office at 239-261-9990
About Telehealth Virtual Appointments
Telehealth is now available for new patients and existing patients who wish to schedule a virtual office visit with one of our providers. We are using the secure and private OTTO telehealth system to ensure quality connection and patient information security.
To schedule an appointment, established patients click here to message us through our patient portal. Please state the medical issue to discuss and provider preferred.
New patients should call our office at 239-261-9990 to put your name on a list and we will get back to you with a schedule of times available!